Thursday 12 December 2013

Convergence Development

For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on a convergence task to submit before Christmas. The assessment requires me to demonstrate some of the skills I have learnt and developed over the first semester, including motion graphics which I intend to focus on. This is an individual task, and all work for this assessment has been made from scratch.

For the piece I intend to motion track a parrot flying to find his friend in a nearby tree. This concept is simplistic, to ensure that the motion tracking isn't too complex and can be achieved within the timeframe. The finished video needs to be submitted in an article created in InDesign, and completed by the 13th of December.

My initial idea is to have a small bird flying around outside looking for another bird, a simple animation to show my ability to manipulate different layers of artwork, as well as apply motion tracking and masking.

The next few posts will show the development of the artwork and the animation, up to the point where the project is ready to be submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment