Wednesday 21 May 2014

Evaluation!

Since the project has been completed, I've had time to think about what went well, and what I would do differently in the future.

Overall, I was happy with the final submission for the project, however there were some things that I could have done better. In all honesty, I feel like I left the animation phase a little too late, meaning that some of the animation was not as smooth or polished as it could have been given more time.

The website was also something that could have been improved, however I didn't feel confident enough to code the website so that it was actually functional. In future projects I will endeavour to learn the skills to be able to actually create the websites, rather than simply design concepts. That said I was happy with the concepts for the website.

Moving forward to future projects, I've learnt the value of time. Spending as much time as possible on the animation, to ensure polish and overall improved presentation, is something I will definitely do. I will also look into the feasibility of learning HTML/HTML5 coding languages to develop my coding abilities and create the possibility of actually writing and creating the websites I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment